Thursday, February 25, 2021

Grad Card 2

 Another graduation card. This one for the local school whose colors are red/white/blue and the team name is Stars.


The red star paper is from SU. The blue star paper is from the scrap box. Never throw anything away. You never know when that one last scrap is going to be the right thing. That blue scrap is 20+ years old. I bought it when my kids were in high school.  I did the Dr. Seuss quote on the computer and then die cut it into a circle. The stars are an SU punch. I highlighted them with a bit of white ink. The grad hat is an old Stampabilities stamp.  Time saving hint:  I knew I would want several of the grad hats so stamped a bunch on cardstock and cut them with the Scan 'N Cut.

Inside is a computer generated message accented with 3 more stars.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches It is perfect for this occasion. 



5 comments:

  1. I love this card! Great sentiment on both the inside and outside. We can all relate to pulling that perfect piece of DSP from the scrap heap. My sister has a Scan N Cut and she loves it for cutting out stamped images. There are days when I wish I had one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful graduation card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous inspiring grad card Donna!!! I love it. Lucky you to have a scan n cut!!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous grad card for any age. So happy to see it among the entries at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Nicely done. Hugs, Debi TMS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful grad card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete