Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Congratulations Grad

 I usually need a few graduation cards so when the challenge from Make the Cards Challenge popped up in my feed, I immediately thought of graduation.

I love the Dr. Seuss book Oh the Places You Will Go" for graduation quotes.

The background is from a card set I have had for a few years. The front and back are both decorated with the world map design. I cut it in half and can make 2 cards from it. I did the sentiment on the computer, die cut it with an SU die and backed it with gold foil paper. The balloons are from DaNami Designs. I colored them with gold star gel pen and black which are the school colors. The balloons are popped up with foam squares. Inside is a quote from the book and the congratulations sentiment.

I added strips of gold foil paper and black to further emphasize the school colors.
 



3 comments:

  1. Donna Thank you so much for entering your card beautiful card in this week's Make the Cards Challenge! You've been selected as this week's Featured Creator. Please email me at hello@makethecardschallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fabulous creation Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete