Thursday, February 25, 2021

Grad Card

 I know it is early but I had a request to make several graduation cards so thought I should get started.  The thing about designing cards is they can be customized to the person or situation. The school colors are black and gold.



I embossed a gold foil sheet from a Kaiser Kraft paper pad with a Sizzix EF. The graduation cap and the sentiment are old Stampabilities stamps. I secured strips of gold and black ribbons with glue dots and then popped up the cap with foam tape.

The sketch is by  Freshly Made Sketches changing the orientation to landscape.




2 comments:

  1. Super card. That was a nice touch to use the black and gold ribbons. I always try to match my graduation cards to the school colors, too, if I know them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the gold foil adds such an elegant touch to this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete