Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Is it Spring Yet?

I know, I know it is only the middle of January and I am not liking these cold gloomy days. I am thinking spring flowers today. 

Have you tried any of the Memories and More card packs from Stampin' Up? I think they are really designed for scrapbooking but I use them for cards. The cost around $10.00  I was able to get 30 cards from the Flowers for Every Season pack.


 The tulip design is from the card pack. The die cut bunnies are from Penny Black. The velvet embossed vellum is also from SU. The sentiment is an old one in my stash. 

This one I am entering at Shopping Our Stash challen #436, What's New With You?

Also since the card pack and the bunny die are both new I am sharing to Darnell's NBUS blog.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the bunny silhouette, and those tulips make me yearn for spring, too. I'm always tired of winter by mid-January. And we have at least 2 more months of it here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable, Donna! The bunnies look like they are watching home movies of that time they took a car vacation to the see all the wildflowers that bloomed in the spring of 2016!😊It's beautiful pp and I love the vellum background. You sure got your monies worth out of the card pack!! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete