Thursday, August 6, 2020

Just Truckin'

I am doing some cards for a super busy "super girl" blogger Jill who collects cards to send to a charity, collects Red/White/Blue cards for a veterans group, and sews masks--2000 so far this year. The charity needs male theme cards. No sentiment on front because Jill inserts foreign language messages inside and they do not want English sentiments on the front.
Our road atlas was worn out and falling apart. I cut pages out and use portions for cards. I try to use parts that aren't readily recognizable. The truck is an old Stampin" Up! on and colored with SU blender pens.
Entering at Just Us Girls challenge key word Travel

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches






4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use parts of your atlas for cards. I should look through some of our old travel books to see if there are maps I could use from those. You are so generous to give so many cards to good causes. And all your cards, including this one, are really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a great and clever interpretation of the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the map with that cute little truck! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun card and clever take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete