Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Grinch Christmas

AAARGH! I hate when my computer updates and decides I need a "new and improved" Blogger page.
It took me awhile and searching help feature to finally figure out the changes. So here goes.


A friend asked me to make her some Grinch theme cards for Christmas.
The papers are not labeled. A friend gave me a bunch of papers when she cleaned out for a move. Gotta love friends who support your crafting habit!  I Googled "Grinch sayings" and found some printable ones. I copied and resized it, printed it, and trimmed it down to fit. For all the glitter of Christmas:  gold glitter strip behind sentiment and gold glitter punched star in upper right corner. For snow at Christmas: 3 punched snowflakes glued on and coated with clear glitter glue. The Grinch wore a Santa hat so that is also clip art, fussy cut and winked to make it shiny. A heart indicates the Grinch's heart grew 3 times that day. 
Here are 2 more designs for Grinch Christmas cards.


7 comments:

  1. These. Are. Awesome! I love these. You are so clever to use that Grinchy green paper and the Santa hats. I think you knocked it out of the park for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree these are all so great Donna! You’re so smart adding that heart - remembering that his heart grew three times that day!! Miss ya and so glad to have you playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the Santa hats and the hearts.
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby "loves" the Grinch - you did a great job on these cards, I am sure your friend will be super pleased with how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are so cheerful and I love the Grinch saying as a sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards! I like this Grinch saying!
    And I agree wholeheartedly with your AAARGH!! Blogger's updates do not seem to be any improvement! :/
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete