Thursday, July 23, 2020

Christmas Tree

I'm getting an early start, for me, on Christmas cards.  I purchased Stampin" Up! Memories and More Christmas Card Packs on clearance. I think these are designed more for scrapbooking but they make great cards too. There are 50 double sided cards of various sizes plus some stickers in each set. I have made a lot of cards from them. Unfortunately the set is retired.



My clean and simple layered card for The Card Concept features one of the Christmas tree cards from the pack. I enhanced the image with a gold glitter star topper and colored the balls with glitter pens. I dotted a clear gel glitter pen all over the tree to look like clear sparkly lights then backed it with Real Red and Mossy Meadow. The sentiment is an old one from SU, stamped with VersaMark and embossed with silver.
Here is a close up showing the glitter, although it doesn't show well.
Entering the challenge at The Card Concept


4 comments:

  1. A real beauty!
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great buy. You'll be done with your Christmas cards in no time. I love your Christmas tree card, and I hope you'll share all the rest that you make with this kit, too. I've always been tempted to buy a card kit, but haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dressed up your tree --- such a festive card! Thanks for playing along with "Christmas in July" on The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the idea of using the scrapbook cards for a clean and simple creation. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete