Friday, July 24, 2020

Candy Stripes

I had a request to share more of the cards made from Stampin" Up! Memories and More Christmas Card pack. I made these a while back but hadn't posted them.


Then when The Card Concept Christmas in July picture inspiration photo came out, I saw they reflected the red and white gift wraps. I used my go to style of clean and layered.

 In the card pack were red/white candy stripe cards. I covered the image that was in the center with smaller cards from the pack and stamped 2 different images (both from SU!). The snowman was colored with SU Blender pens and decorated with glitter glue. I added a punched snowflake and a mini sentiment. The right one was just a stamp in the center and then red sequins.

Here are pictures of a few more cards made from this card pack. I think I have 6 of each design. So way ahead of schedule on making Christmas cards this year.

3 comments:

  1. These cards are just great! I love how you added your own special touches. I especially love those candy stripe cards. They look better than any store-bought card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set of cards! Love the red and white stripes in the background as well as the use of the Memories and More pack- great job on all! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW - what a nice collection of Christmas cards - talk about being ahead - you have this "nailed". Great job.

    ReplyDelete