Friday, August 21, 2020

Giving Thanks

 I have a regular client who likes to send Thanksgiving cards. Here is one I made for her. I found the inspiration from a YouTube video for Birds of a Feather stamp set by Stampin' Up!

I started with Kraft cardstock. Used Versamark to stamp  2 leaves and some dots from SU Gather Together set. Then 2 scraps of paper from the stash. These papers are from Ms. Sparkle Watercolor paper pad. The rest of the layers are from various SU sets.

Submitting to Shopping Our Stash challenge #427 "Pile It On"

Also submitting at Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippet Playground. All the parts except card base were from scraps. Playing for the great prizes, some flowers and stencils plus word stickers.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Donna - plenty of pretty snippets used! Do remember to leave a comment saying you wish to be in the draw - over on my blog. It's too easy for me to miss if it's on your blog only.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on the list of folk wanting to win! Good luck Donna.

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fun with lovely leaf accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Thanksgiving card! It seems a little crazy that we have to start thinking about Thanksgiving cards already. I made a couple a while ago, and I should really get on the stick and make a couple more. I know it's going to sneak up on me!

    ReplyDelete