Friday, April 11, 2014

Sweet Baby Girl

This is for Fab Friday sketch and for my Mom's new great granddaughter and my great grandniece.
The sentiment is SU's Baby We've Grown. I colored the shoes with pink and added lavender bows. Those bowsare made on the 10 sec. bow maker smallest setting. The polka dotted paper is Bo Bunny. Cuttlebug Swiss dot IP on the white.
Wish I could get my hands on this sweet baby girl for some cuddle time but alas, she lives miles and miles away..
Here is the Fab Friday sketch

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grand niece! Very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, This is a very sweet take on the sketch! Sweet colors for your sweet grand niece. Thanks for playing along with this week's FabFri sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the addition of the ribbon bows onto the little shoes. They are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! I never thought about using ribbon for bows on the shoes! The color choice is perfect for your new family member! Congrats! Thanks for playing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those polka dots! Perfect for a baby girl! The mini bows are adorable as well! Congrats to your family! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete