Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dress Up

Do you remember playing "dress up" with your Mom's clothes and shoes? This Mother's Day card is in remembrance of those fun times.
My SU demo sent me this dress from their Dress Up die set. The sentiment is  from SU's "My Mother". The DPs are also from SU. I added a silver ribbon belt and a "diamond" pendant in honor of Mom's jewelry.
This is for Freshly Made Sketches
  
I paraphrased a sentiment inside from a Hallmark Card Program that I have on the computer.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww - this is a fabulous Mother's Day card! I loved to play dress up when I was a kid - thanks for bringing back those fun memories with your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Mother's Day card! Love the accessories on the dress! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the sweet memories that your creation has conjured up! Love this card inside and out. Great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue in this card. Great use of the die with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete