Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring is Here

Spring is finally here!! I should be outside working or playing. But it is so much more fun to play with spring colors in my craft room. So I have this pastel prints card to share.
Green check is Paper Pizzaz, pink polka dots is Bo Bunny. Yellow stripe ribbon is Michael's. Sentiment is SU. The flowers in the punched oval are from SU Summer Silhouettes. I think that is my favorite of all my flower stamps. The pink oval is Stampabilities die. Then I ran it back through the Big Shot with an IP from SU to make the dotted and raised oval design. I popped that all up with dimensionals. Then 2 pretty pearls. After all aren't Mothers about pretty feminine colors and pearls?
I used this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


4 comments:

  1. This is a fun card. Looks so fresh! Love that fancy oval. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!
    I'm still waiting for spring to appear here! LOL
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Donna..what a lovely card..love the die you used!! Thanks for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna,

    I didn't have time to visit ALL of the design team AND the other players for this challenge, but your card caught my eye. I particularly like its clean and fresh patterns and colors - crisp and yet soft and gentle - really attractive. I felt I had to take time to tell you how very pretty it is.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete