Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best Mother

I'm doing a craft show/sale first of May so thought Mother's Day cards would do well. This one is for Newton's Nook sketch challenge. I just can't stop playing with their adorable kitties. My cats loved to play in paper bags like this.
I stamped, colored and then cut out the image. I cut off the tissue paper part of the image and then scrunched up tissue paper to glue to the back. Gives a nice 3-D effect. Also popped up the image with dimensionals. The colors seemed kind of blah when I put them together so I used some circles stamps and randomly stamped them with Versamark. The green check tape is from WalMart. They have some really cute ones. The sentiment on the bag is a very old Inkadinkadoo.
Here is their sketch

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Donna! I hope you do well at your craft show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna - this is adorable! I love that you put a message on the bag! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete