
I'v probably made 20 cards so far. I was in a mass produce mood so I made 10 of these
I used a forest E/F from Stampin' Up! for the white mat. The trees are die cuts from Kokorosa Studios. Before glueing them to the card, I sprayed them with glitter spray. I added to the forest scene with a small reindeer from Die Obsessions The Peace is an old stamp in my stash. Then I added 3 snowflake gems.
I made a few more in the reverse colors.
Which do you prefer? green trees on white or white trees on green.


They're both terrific cards, but I think I prefer the first one. Honestly, though, they're both beautiful and impressive!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so nice and I don't have a favorite one!
ReplyDeleteLia DT CYHTP
It's a very pretty layout in both colours. The textured trees are great as they give bulk to the forest and let the die cuts really shine. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.
ReplyDeleteLove both these designs - and a great idea to make batches of them! Thanks for getting festive with us at As You See It
ReplyDeleteThese are both beautiful and a great design to mass produce Christmas cards! The textured trees from the EF, really create a forest look, while the diecuts bring out the details! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards. ❤️ Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦
ReplyDelete