Bring your coffee, I have a long post with a fun gallery of Halloween cards to share. I love making fun non scary Halloween cards for kids. So when Send A Smile 4 Kids asked me to be a guest designer for September, I was thrilled. This month's them is fall/Halloween cards.
Number 1 is a fun fold called diamond flap CASed from a post on Paper Panacea. Cheryl makes super fun fold cards. If you go to Cheryl's blog, she gives you a link to make this card.
I was able to use a bunch of my Halloween paper scraps for this one. The ghost and spider are stickers. The tiny boo is an old stamp from SU.
It opens like this
Number 2 is called dutch door fold. The witch is a retired SU stamp.
It opens like this
#3. Another fun fold with scrap papers and a ghost sticker.
It opens by pulling up on the boo section. You can either decorate the inside or leave it blank as I did because SAS4K hospital personnel wants space to write their own words. The pumpkin is a holograph sticker.
And last but not least is a bright colorful one. This is just a standard A2 card.
Again, a ghost sticker. The pumpkins are an old wooden stamp. They were colored and then fussy cut. The bat is from SU, again stamped and fussy cut. The B is die cut from black glitter paper. The swirl E/F is by Sizzix.
I hope these cards will bring a lot of cheer to hospitalized children.







No comments:
Post a Comment