My 2 retail shops have been so busy I have not had time to think about Christmas or winter cards. I now have a little break from that and with the relief from the searing summer heat, my thoughts turned to Christmas. When I saw the challenge from The Paper Players CAS and Bears I had to break out this NBUS die cut for a cute Christmas card.
The paper is from a craft resale shop so unlabeled. It reminds me of the colors of the Northern Lights. So it had to be a polar bear card. I found the polar bear dies on Amazon. It comes with several poses of bears along with skates, skis and the scarf. The skates are die cut from metallic silver although one looks black and one looks green. Shiny metal just does not photo well. The scarf is a scrap of lavender and white stripe highlighted with a Highland Heather blend pen. I added a fussy cut Santa hat from clip art. The sentiment is an old retired Stampin' Up! one.
![]()

No comments:
Post a Comment