Sunday, September 27, 2026

Forest Trees

Playing along with Can You Handle the Pressure with the option of trees. And As You See It Challenge asking this question



challenge #382
I'v probably made 20 cards so far. I was in a mass produce mood so I made 10 of these

I used a forest E/F from Stampin' Up! for the white mat. The trees are die cuts from Kokorosa Studios. Before glueing them to the card, I sprayed them with glitter spray. I added to the forest scene with a small reindeer from Die Obsessions The Peace is an old stamp in my stash. Then I added 3 snowflake gems. 
I made a few more in the reverse colors.





Which do you prefer? green trees on white or white trees on green.



1 comment:

  1. They're both terrific cards, but I think I prefer the first one. Honestly, though, they're both beautiful and impressive!

    ReplyDelete