Thursday, September 5, 2024

Happy Snowman

 I've been getting busy on Christmas cards. I want to share this one with a couple of challenges.


The snowman having fun skating is from retired SU Spirited Snowmen. I stamped it, colored with SU Blends and then die cut it with a circle. I sponged Pool Party ink around the edge so it would stand out against the white card base. The papers are from the Christmas scrap box which is overflowing.  Do you also have a separate scrap box with Christmas papers?

I've used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

Also entering at Let's Craft and Create where it is anything goes + use a sketch.

Let's Craft and Create


3 comments:

  1. Well this guy looks mighty pleased with himself! Adorable holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowglobe, and it's a great take on the sketch. I've been trying to make a few Christmas cards a couple of times a week. I've got half a dozen or so in process as I type this. Once I get them done I'll have about 35 completed (only 50-60 more to go!). And, yes, I have a separate box for Christmas scraps. In fact, I used some of them on a card today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Your skating snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete