Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Grinch Christmas

 Playing along with the sketch from The Paper Players, I made a Grinch theme card.


I used a Lemon Lime card base. (Because the Grinch is green). I found this sentiment in clip art. I copied and resized it, then trimmed it to fit. It is backed with gold (for the glitter of Christmas). The red/white stripe  (for the candy canes)  happened to be already trimmed and at the top of my Christmas scraps. I trimmed a scrap of white and used a cuttlebug snowflake E/F. (for the snowfall of a white Christmas) The Santa hat (worn by the Grinch) is also a clip art, printed and fussy cut. I popped it up on a dimensional. I used a snow puffy pen on the brim and ball. Three red glitter hearts embellish the edge. (Because his heart grew three times that day)

This was so fun to make.  I usually make a few Grinch cards for families with small children.

Here is another design for one of them


Here is the sketch for The Paper Players



These both have embossing so am also entering at Cardz 4 Guyz


Cardz 4 Guyz






1 comment:

  1. I love your Grinch cards! I have made a few myself, and I think I used the same Grinch clipart quote that you did. I haven't blogged them yet, but I may do that after I get through Halloween/Thanisgiving.

    ReplyDelete