Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Ghost Greetings

 This is Tuesday Morning Sketch's new sketch for this week. Lots of creative possibilities with this one. 

Reminder--you can use any shape as long as the sketch is recognizable. This a square card but I adapted to an A2 size. I also changed up the hexagon shapes to circles.



The polka dot paper is from Simple Vintage 6x8 paper pad. I punched out circles from some Halloween paper scraps. The ghost stamp is from Stamping Bella. I just had to add googly eyes. For the lower left accent I stamped a mini pumpkin, colored, and fussy cut it.

Inside I stamped an old Happy Halloween sentiment and just for fun put some googly eyes in the space in the Ps. And, added another mini pumpkin.


I hope you will find some inspiration from the sketch and share a creation with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches



3 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome! I like the little arrangement of shapes underneath the focal image. I have some hexagon dies, so maybe I'll give that a try tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I could just stop over and get a few cardmaking ideas from you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute take on the sketch! I love all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete