Tuesday, December 5, 2023

The Tropics

 Not to create panic but do you know there are only 20 days until Christmas? Do you have your cards done? It is Tuesday and a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. You can try it out for one of your holiday cards.

I know it is not even winter yet but my thoughts are turning to the tropics. I am hoping to visit somewhere warm in January.


The papers are Artfully Composed, retired from SU. I used a palm leaf E/F on the oval die cut and added a die cut palm tree. The sentiment is also SU.

When the weather gets too cold, maybe I will take out this card and stare at it for awhile.

Go over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the design team entries. I hope you can find a little time out of your busy season to play along with us. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches


4 comments:

  1. I love that fern embossing folder. I had to enlarge the photo so I could get a good look at it. I like how you used it on the oval and still added the sentiment. I need to remember to give that a try. I'm with you on dreaming of warmer weather. As I type this, I have a warm wrap around my shoulders and a blanket over the rest of me. I hate cold weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun summery card as winter is finally appearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to the tropics??!! How nice!! Your card is just perfect and makes me want to go to the tropics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tropical birthday card! So very sweet.

    ReplyDelete