Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Sort of Vintage?

 The new challenge at Let's Craft and Create is Anything goes with a twist of vintage.

Vintage is certainly a challenge for me. I think the patterned paper has a vintage look to it which helps a lot.


Using a stamp from Stamin' UP!'s Joy of Noel, I over stamped the background paper with one of the branchs with Evening Evergreen ink. I die cut the NOEL from gold mettalic and 2 layers in the Evening Evergreen paper. I tied on a gold sheer ribbon. 

I used the other bit of the paper to make a second card.


The Joy of Noel set is new so I will also send this to My NBUS

3 comments:

  1. Sorry LeAnne, II don't. have had the paper forever. It is not double sided probably purchased purchased from Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome cards! I love them, and you totally nailed a vintage vibe. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite card of yours, Donna! I love the vintage look and all the wonderful layers of details for my eyes to discover and the gold with that beautiful teal is so pretty! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete