Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Palm Leaves

I am still dreaming of the tropics.  

Using this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 

Papers are from Artfully Composed retired from SU!. The palm leaves are 2 step stamped and die cut. The sentiment is also SU!


I know this is a busy season but I hope you can take a little time for yourself and find some time to create a card and share it with us. I often rationalize that my creative time is for mental health, cheaper than psychiatrist. Although my husband questions that. LOL!

Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. Your card made me yearn for spring, and winter hasn't really even started yet! Minnesota is supposed to have a milder than normal winter this year. I sure hope that's true. Anyway, I love your card. When looking at it, I could almost feel those warm summer breezes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I'm lovin' all that foliage.

    ReplyDelete