Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Winter Cardinal

 Time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches. This one with a twist of adding a bird.


Do you get those "free" calendars from charity organizations? Well, free plus the contributions they are a asking for. I don't usually contribute but I use the beautiful pictures and upcycle them into cards. This colorful cardinal was from one of those calendars.


The ribbons are from the stash. That middle ribbon is a shiny gold metallic. The sprigs are from SU Peaceful Boughs. The holly E/F is from SU. The sentiment is from SU's Evergreen Elegance.

Check out Tuesday Morning Sketches blog for the design team creations. We hope you will be inspired and share your own creation.

6 comments:

  1. Your upcycled cardinal was perfect for this card! The three ribbons make a nice base for him to sit on, too. I've used pretty calendar pages to make envelopes. When they have nature scenes on them, they can really look great. My grandkids like getting their cards in those envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to repurpose those calendar images. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Donna, I love that you upcycled the bird and combined it with perfect embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love cardinals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing with my calendars! The bird is gorgeous and the card perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your re-cycled him and it made a gorgeous card. Great thinking, Donna.

    ReplyDelete