Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Glittery

 Snowflakes and glitter just go together, especially on a card. This is so shiny in real life but photos just do not do justice to glitter.


I used SU's Balmy Blue card stock and glimmer paper. The background is an embossed flurry of snowflakes. The sentiment is an old SU die cut done in only 1 layer as I wanted it to not be heavy and distract for the framed snowflakes. I die cut a frame from some square dies. The punched and die cut snowflakes have glitter glue on them.

Inside is a stamped sentiment from SU's Brightest Glow set. I accented with a balmy blue glimmer paper punched snowflake. 

The sketch is from Sketch Saturday



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! And I can imagine how sparkly it is IRL. I know how maddening it is to try to photograph glitter, sparkle or shine. Maybe I need to look for a video on YouTube that will offer some tips on how to do that.

    ReplyDelete