Thursday, March 3, 2022

Sympathy

 Time to get out the spring colors and patterned papers. Also time to restock my stash of sympathy cards.


The papers are from SU Daffodil Afternoon, one of the freebies during Sale-A-Bration.  Love freebies, right?  Even if they cost something to get them :). The leaf branches are die cuts in SU's Forever Fern set. The sentiment is a retired one from SU. I don't usually use sequins on sympathy cards but this seemed lacking something. I found some old sequins that were the same color as the Pale Papaya card stock. They filled in that blank space nicely.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches



6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job on this card. I think the sequins are perfect...and perfectly placed. I've got a few holes in my stash of cards that I need to fill, too. When I checked today, I was all out of get well cards. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love the leafy die cuts to co-ordinate with your paper. Great tie in. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful papers just right for a sympathy card, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge.
    Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete