Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Daffodil Garden

 Tuesday Morning Sketches has an extra with their sketch this week.  They ask us to "create a scene"  I guess that could have a couple of connotations  :) but I chose a daffodil garden scene.  I haven't seen any daffodils in bloom in my area yet. If they were, they would probably get their little heads frost bit tonight. But that is not an issue on paper. 

 

The background is from the Daffodil Afternoon papers that were free with SU Sale-A-Bration. The stamps are from the You're Inspiring retired set from SU. I colored the flowers with SU Blends. There wasn't a die for the large flower so I had to fussy cut it. I made grass border with Martha Stewart "grass" scissors. The sentiment is from SU's Easter Friend in the current mini catalog. A punched butterfly with black nuvo dots completes my spring garden.

Here is the sketch which I did in landscape mode.



5 comments:

  1. Great take of the sketch !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card--especially the polka dot strip of DSP across the top. I think that one little strip adds so much to your card. You have a real knack for using just the right papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet daffodils in a row! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I love the daffodils!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful spring card. I love that paper.
    Happy you shared with everyone at Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge. Debi DT TMS

    ReplyDelete