Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Star Wars

This month's theme at Send A Smile 4 Kids is Cards 4 Boys.  I found some Star Wars themed paper in my stash. I think the boys will love it. I am amazed at how long Star Wars has been popular. My son some 40 years ago had a lot of Star Wars characters. When he grew up and left home, I cleaned them out and gave them away. Then years later, when my grandsons came along, suddenly all those characters were popular again--and more valuable.


I'm sorry I can't remember who made the papers. The Yoda image is from Google clip art. I added 3 punched gold glitter stars to balance out the black strip. Star Wars should have stars, right? I left off the sentiment so it can be used for any occasion. 

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches



3 comments:

  1. Fun card! I remember making a Yoda card back in 2013. I used a clip art image that I colored. You can see it here: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2013/04/yodas-birthday-wisdom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a boy! Especially my boys and they're in their 20's! LOL Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card!
    I think of many toys that I wish I'd kept.
    Thanks for playing along at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete