Thursday, January 27, 2022

Girl's Valentines

 Today's it is granddaughter's valentines. So much easier than what to do for grandson's. The paper's I used are called  Sweet Talk from SU.


I made a pocket card.  Find a video here on The Paper Pixie blog. Inside is a pull out card with a sentiment from SU (retired) I die cut a big heart, popped it up with foam tape and added a rhinestone bling.


I will add a Starbuck's gift card for a little sweet treat.

Here are 2 more.


These are for Make the Card Challenge 




3 comments:

  1. WOW what a fabulous design Donna! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a unique and fun way to send Valentine greetings. I think you could make them for boys, too, by making them look more like a jeans pocket. I guess the big heart with the bling, wouldn't work, but maybe the card inside the pocket could be shaped like a heart. A sentiment on the pocket could say, "You've got my heart in your pocket." Then on the inside, it could say, "Happy Valentine's Day."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Valentine's, love your great mix of papers. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete