Saturday, January 1, 2022

Kid's Valentines

 Sharing 3 Valentine's for Send A Smile 4 Kids new challenge of Love/Valentine's Cards 4 Kids.

This one's patterned paper is actually Christmas paper from SU!. After I am finished with Christmas cards, I go through my papers and pull out ones that can be used for other occasions. The image is a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry. I did the sentiment on the computer.

This next one also has paper from SU! but is retired. The image is a digi from Whimsey Stamps and colored with SU Blends. The sentiment is via computer.
Lastly, I stamped "Wally Whale" from Stampendos and colored him with SU Blends, and have him spouting little red hears. Another computer sentiment.



4 comments:

  1. Three delighted designs for the littles, Donna! Thank you for all you do for them. This group is another one that I need to make cards for, so thank you for the reminder. Happy New Year Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so, so, so cute! I love the puns and I think kids will, too. You're so on top of things. I haven't even gotten all my Christmas cardmaking supplies put away yet. I'm trying to re-organize my craft space to try and keep my Christmas supplies handy. Not easy in my small space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards !!!!
    Love the whale !
    Great 2022 to you and yours !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute these are and the kids will love them. I try to pull out paper that can be used for other things too. Otherwise, I would never use it all up (well I still probably won't).

    ReplyDelete