Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Not a Card

I have been making a set of cards for a silent auction and fund raiser for our local cancer patient services group. I used 2 sheets of SU Daffodil Afternoon DSP free with Sale-A-Bration to make 12 cards. So now I need a decorated bag for them.


I used a plain white gift bag. You can't tell in the picture but I used an SU E/F called bark on the Mossy Meadow corner piece, turning it vertical makes it look like grass.  The flowers and stems are SU's Nature Harvest.  The sentiment is a retired SU one. I had a tiny smudge of ink on the circle so added 3 punched flowers. Also made a gift tag with 3 more punched flowers and leaves. 

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches except in reverse because I accidentally put the glue on the wrong side of the triangle. LOL! Surely that hasn't happened to anyone else?


Here is a picture of a few of the cards going in this gift bag.



7 comments:

  1. What an awesome auction item! Your bag looks perfect to me. I've managed to glue images upside down on a card base because I didn't bother to check which side it opened on. Today I did some crooked placements of panels and had to carefully take them off and reapply them. Luckily it worked out ok. I make these mistakes All. THE. TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness the bag & cards are fabulous!!! I love them all!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a gorgeous gift bag! Props for using the sketch to decorate a bag. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and such a nice collection for the auction. You use your talent to enrich so many people's lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous bag, Donna and it will make a beautiful container for your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete