Thursday, July 8, 2021

Yeah! Another Christmas Card Done

 I have been making progress on Christmas cards--way early for me. With the Most Wonderful Time product medley from Stampin" Up!, I have a bunch of Christmas paper designs already out on my desk so I just keep going with that theme.


I used a Kraft card stock card base with a strip of Cherry Cobbler card stock behind the DSP from the Most Wonderful Time pack. The trees are an old SU punch. The moose is also a SU punch I purchased at the end of last year. This is his debut. I  punched a black moose to secure behind the Kraft moose. This gave a little hint of shadow as well as made it strong enough to pop up on foam tape. The sentiment is from SU Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.

Entering this at Freshly Made Sketches


And on the NBUS Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the little moose! So happy you joined us this week. Also, I can see the issue with your linky but I cannot fix it. Please email me and I can explain it. :-) jentimko at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Christmas card! I love the moose, and the black image behind it is such a great idea. I REALLY need to get to work on my own Christmas cards--hopefully I'll get some made in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your design, Donna, and I think it's a great take on the sketch! I don't know what it is, but I always get such a kick out of a moose on a Christmas card and you can never go wrong with Christmas pp! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete