Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Christmas in July

 This is the digi of the month stamp from Imagine That Digistamp. It is a great way to build your digi stamp collection. If you post a blog with their feature stamp, you get the next month's stamp free.


 Aren't these little mice adorable. I colored with Stampin" Up! Blends and star gel pens. The background paper is from SU Most Wonderful Time. It is hard to see, I filled in some of the background stars with a gold gel pen.

I will also send this to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I think it's perfect for Send A Smile 4 Kids. I really like the way you've filled in some of the background stars with a gold pen. I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card for kids and it is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet image and a perfect card for SAS4Kids. Thank you so much for joining our challenge AND for sending the card to one of our shippers! Jen Send a Smile 4 Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorably sweet scene you've created! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete