Saturday, June 26, 2021

More Dandelions.

 It has been windy here and the neighbor's dandelion seeds keep blowing into our yard and sprouting. Frustrates my husband as he like to have a weed free lush lawn. 


The patterned paper is a card from the SU Dandy Garden Memories and More Card pack. It you enlarge the picture, you can see it is covered with dandelions. I backed it with white cardstock to make it pop.  The yellow stripe is also from one of the cards. The dandelion stamp is Stampendous. The sentiment is also SU. The little SU butterfly is double stamped and die cut. The coordinating colors here are SU Bumblebee.  Oh, maybe I should have used a bumblebee on the dandelions?

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches




4 comments:

  1. Stunning card with a great take on the sketch! Love it.
    Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your yellow butterfly, but a bee would have been cute, too. Super card! I love that dandelion stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. There's just something about yellow that makes one feel so good. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the yellow and white with just the stamp in black!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete