Thursday, June 24, 2021

Lawn Care Guy

 These digi stamps from Imagine That Digistamp are just perfect for my husband who is my "lawn care guy" He also volunteers doing landscaping and mowing at our church. His birthday is next month and then 10 days later is our anniversary--this one will be 53. Wow! that is a long time.


Both images and sentiments are on the same digi set. The top image is on a SU Stitched Whimsy die cut. The coloring is all with SU Blends. After I colored in the images, I used a make up brush and some Pool Party ink to fill in a little background.

You need to check out Imagine That Digistamp Blog. You buy the first monthly featured digi, use it and post to their blog, they send you the next month's digi free. As long as you keep posting to their blog, they send you a free digi. That is a great deal.

Here is a picture of all you get in this month's digi.



10 comments:

  1. Ha! Love them both, and love your post Donna! CONGRATS on your 53 years of marriage, that is AMAZING!!! I drew this older guy in this set after my own dad (76), who was a pastor for 50+ years and took care of the church lawns as well as his neighbors'! It's nice seeing you in the challenge! Happy Crafting,
    KrisB

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome card, Donna! I really love it. Congrats on your 53 years of marriage. You're an inspiring couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafting day!! Stay safe and healthy!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: landscaping abbotsford bc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: landscaping abbotsford bc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here: landscaping abbotsford bc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. trusted lawn care

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well your blog is really good and interesting.. I also think kids should be indulged in such kind of activities. It helps in the physical and mental growth. Keep Sharing노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이
    노블홈타이

    ReplyDelete