Thursday, May 20, 2021

A "Whaley" Good Day

 Just a fun cheery card to share today for the challenge at Shopping Our Stash #455--here fishy fishy


I used an unlabled whale E/F and then cut it in half as I only wanted the whales on the bottom. I sponged on some SU Balmy Blue lightly over that piece. I did the sentiment on the computer and trimmed that down to fit the top half. The whale is a Stampabilities stamp, stamped on a scrap of white and sponged partially wit the Balmy Blue and SU s Basic Gray. I fussy cut the whale and popped it up with foam tape. I then mounted that on a Balmy Blue card stock. I added some clear sequins in the water for a little bling.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! This would make anyone smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Donna! Thanks for a fun response to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a play on words and this is so cute, Donna. How clever to use the e/f for the water background. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i WHALEY loooove this fun card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (fishy!) STASH with us this fortnight! :)

    ReplyDelete