Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Summertime

In my part of the world, it is hot, hot, hot. And a BIG tall glass of lemonade hits the spot.


The images are digitals by Pretty Grafik Designs that I found on etsy. The are in the Santa on Vacation collection. I like working with digis because you can make them any size.  I used all the colors of summer coolers--Lemon Lime Twist, Grapefruit, Daffodil Delight all from SU. I colored the images with Tombrow markers. The last picture shows the multiple folds. I lapped the edge of the orange under the inside liner which is blank white. The front sentiment I did on the computer. The inside sentiment is from a Penguin set by Lawn Fawn.
Entering in Just Us Girls: Fancy Folds
Also the Citrus challenge at CASology


I will be putting this in my stash to go to Send A Smile 4 Kids and enter their current challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Very "cool" card (he he). But really, I think it's great, and whoever receives it will love it--especially if they get it during a hot weather spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love how you have so many fantastic card fronts, and all perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, love the fold! It's perfect for our challenge this week at JUGS! Thanks so much for sharing it with us and hope you have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the multiple folds on your cards and the bright, bold, happy summer colours! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete