Friday, July 26, 2019

BOO!

Timeless Treasures, a craft store, in Nashville, IN recently had a consignment trash to treasure sale. I had taken a good size box of supplies for sale. After they took their commission, I had a pretty sizable credit to spend in the store. The ghost here is one of the stamps I bought.
Continuing Halloween cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids.
Orange stripe from the scrap box. Ghost stamp by Stamping Bella. Too cute to be scary. Boo is by Craft Smart.  I think the kids probably love shaking the googly eyes so I added some to the eyes on the ghost and the dot of the exclamation point. Do you think some ghost lost one of his eyes?
I filled in the boo spaces with a clear star gel pen. Here is a better view of that
This is my interpretation of CAS(E) this Sketch!

2 comments:

  1. Simple, but really cute, Halloween card! I think using a googly eye as the dot of the exclamation point is perfect! Some child is going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Donna, I remember that great store! How wonderful that they do the consignment thing and how great that you purged a bunch of your schtuff and received a credit for it ~ and your cast-offs became someone else's treasures! I love your googly-eyed sweet Halloween ghost for the kiddies and how you punctuated your sediment with a lost eyeball, lol! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete