Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Happy Halloween

I know it seems to be rushing holidays but I want to get the Halloween cards done for Send A Smile 4 Kids before time to start my Christmas cards.
The image is a digi from Paper Nest Dolls colored with SU blender pens. The bats are Craft Smart, stamped, fussy cut. and popped up with foam dots.  The twine and the scrap of DP are from SU.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
Also entering at Pixie's Crafty Workshop. I am playing for this prize. That dog image is so cute. It is in celebration of Di's adorable puppy, Dudley, who just had his first birthday. 
h



4 comments:

  1. Your Halloween card is so cute! I love that image and those bats. In fact, I love all your Halloween cards. You have the best ideas for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Halloween card and for such a great cause! I hope you win the prize you pictured as well. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Donna, I love it - gosh you're well ahead. And thanks so much for the shout out!

    Sorry I'm late commenting - blame Dudley Dog :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete