Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Shower

For a baby shower, not knowing the gender, I had to use all the pastel colors.

I recently purchased a 12x12 paper pad by Recollections at Michaels. It has the sweetest papers--rainbows, unicorns, polka dots and 3 pages of specialty designs. The cloud and rain drops are one of the designs. The sentiment is SU stamped on a punched out cloud which has been sponged with Pool Party Ink. Behind the cloud are SU punched "sprigs" that I thought maybe would look like splashes of waters. I popped up the cloud on foam tape. Here is a better view of that.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
Amended:  OOPS I did 2 blogs on the same day and I entered the wrong blog to Tuesday Morning Sketches. Let's try this again.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I haven't been in Michael's for awhile now. Guess I should go check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby card!
    I went to the other post and said, "Hmm" then saw you posted again, so it's all good. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete