Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Masculine

I have some men's birthdays coming up. Since Let's Craft and Create challenge is "You're the Man" this is a good time to do a masculine birthday card.
I found this double sided paper in Wishful Thinking, a craft store near me. It was on sale for 25 cents each. I wish I had bought more. I've used so much this past month. The wheels stamp is by dkdesigns. The Happy Birthday is from SU. The silver gems add more industrial theme.
Go on over to Let's Craft and Create and enter. They are even offering a prize.
I am using the design from Tuesday Morning Sketches
I switched up the oval for a square. I think it looks a little more masculine.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Donna! I'm so glad you joined in the challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Your card has all the qualities men love - simple, straightforward, industrial elements, not too bright or too much froo-froo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful masculine card!! Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's paper? I thought it was a cool embossing folder that I needed to get my hands on. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the elements work so well in this card! Thanks for entering this month at Let's Craft and Create. Anne ( DT )

    ReplyDelete