Thursday, May 9, 2019

Ties for Father's Day

Do you buy your father a tie for Father's Day? Or maybe you buy him another plaid shirt. Maybe not done as much today as in the past. I have 3 ties to share for Father's Day.
I know, I know, you're not supposed to wear patterned tie against patterned shirt. But aren't  they just sporty and handsome?
The summer shirt plaid is from a Mrs. Sparkle paper pad from JoAnn's. I think the tie stamp and die cut are from SU? (several years ago). The sentiment on the tie "hanger" is from SU.
The sketch is by Freshly Made Sketches rotated to landscape orientation.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun Father's Day card! Love those ties and the plaid background! I actually should be buying my husband some ties for Father's Day! He could use some new ones! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my dad probably would have picked a patterned tie and plaid shirt to wear together (he didn't have much of a fashion sense). My mother would have put a kibosh on that idea, though. LOL I think this is a really fun Father's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love how you used ties as elements of the sketch! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your trio of ties! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete