Thursday, May 23, 2019

Study in Gray

In need of inspiration for a masculine birthday cad,  I turned to the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch
Looking through my stamps, to see what I could use for the shapes,  I found these badly neglected hexagons from SU a few years ago.

Here is my interpretation:
I stamped 5 of the patterns in Basic Gray and punched them out with the SU Hexagon punch. All 5 did not fit on the edge so I decided to do the sentiment over the 5th one. The sentiment is also an old SU stamp.  I added some dimension by popping up the hexagon and sentiment with foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Masculine cards are so difficult for me. I have to admit, I balk at getting them done and usually end up scrambling at the last minute. Your card works perfectly for a guy. Maybe if I checked my collection of sketches more often, I'd get more inspiration.

    ReplyDelete