Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hey, Pop

I suppose some kids call their father or grandfather Pop. So this card is for them. I will be sending it with a collection of others to Send A Smile 4 Kids
I didn't buy the bundle to go with this SU DSP so I fussy cut a pop bottle and glued it to a strip of Pool Party. The card base is Turquoise( now discontinued).  Stamped some bubbles above the bottle. I can't remember what set that is from. I took it out and put it with my Grunge stamps so I can always find it quickly.  I use it alot for backgrounds, bubbles, dandelion fluff.  You can't see the shine, I filled in the bubbles with a clear star gel pen. Letters are a Tim Holtz small letter die cut set with Lemon Lime Twist. The hey is from a SU sentiment, I masked off and just used the hey. Inside is another old SU stamp.

The design is by Brian King for CAS(E) this Sketch! flipped vertical instead of horizontal.

1 comment:

  1. This is a super card! Love the pop bottle with bubbles. You're so clever, Donna!

    ReplyDelete