Saturday, March 9, 2019

Scrappy Thanks

I have made several cards with the Gingham 6x6 papers from SU. There are scraps left after trimming the paper down to card size.
Pixie's Crafty Workshop challenge is always anything goes using scraps from your stash.
I used the gingham 1/2" x 4 1/4" scraps to weave a background. Die cut a scallop and then white circle. The flower is an old unlabeled one colored with Stampin' Blends.. The sentiment is Inkadindadoo flagged and popped up on foam tape.
I am playing in the Scrappy Challenge for the cool prizes offered.

3 comments:

  1. You are so clever to use those scraps in such a pretty way. I love the woven strips--they make a wonderful background for your image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you came to play Donna - and I love this card. Great way to use up those snippet strips as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this background is soo gorgeous and such good use of snippets. Gorgeous fun card. Emmax

    ReplyDelete