Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Fishin' Hole

I have a NBUS stamp purchased to make little boy cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids
So cute!
The papers are all Stampin' Up!. The image is Stampendous colored with Stampin" Blends. The 2 little fish are a die from PoppyStamps. A little twine bow accents.
I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches
I really like this sketch so decided to do another one more girly. This one uses papers from The Paper Studio. It is for my 5 year old granddaughter's birthday. 

3 comments:

  1. Two very cute cards. I especially love the two little fish you used as embellishments on the first card. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so cute!! I love the little fish in the corner!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Two cards! Double the fun! Love them both especially the girly one!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    Hugs ~LJ (TMS Design Team)

    ReplyDelete