Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Peeking Frog

March is for green--shamrocks, grass, flower stems. All of which I wish would emerge from the snow. I know I don't have as much snow as some of you. You all must really be ready for spring too. Mother Nature needs to get the message, spring is arriving in 16 days. Let's have a little hint of it.
I have a green, spring card, maybe it will get me in the spirit even if the weather is not cooperating.
For the challenge at Lets Craft and Create which is anything goes, options of green things.
The background paper is Sea Foam Green The DSP is from SU die cut with a die from Simon Says. The green frog is from SU, colored and fussy cut. The sentiment is also SU.
I have used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!
Since I definitely have spring fever, I am also entering at The Paper Players
And what little boy doesn't like frogs. I will be putting this in my stash to send to Send A Smile 4 Kids

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you entered the challenge over at Let's Craft and Create, Donna! Your card is super cute. I love that little frog peeking out of the circle. That's a neat die-cut, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image! I think everyone likes frogs...such a fun card.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete