Wednesday, August 22, 2018

SOAR

There is a young man in my church who is struggling with some difficult issues. He has had a rough childhood and is now living with his grandmother. I wanted to send him an encouragement card.
While looking for an appropriate stamp, I came across this DeNami hot air balloon stamp. I haven't used it in a long time. I don't know why because it is so darn cute. The letters are die cuts from a Tim Holtz letter set. The strip of DP is from my stash.
I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
Also entering at Tuesday Throwdown where the challenge is "Up in the Air"

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! That dsp is perfect for this card, and I love these sweet images. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card will definitely cheer the young man up. How kind of you to be so thoughtful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so special! The perfect sentiment with the perfect little images. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete