Friday, August 10, 2018

Repurposed

A friend moved away and then sent me a note on a beautiful card. I am trying to stop "saving" so much stuff. So rather than throw it into a box to save, I decided to repurpose it. It is too beautiful to throw away. I used to say recycle but don't you think repurposed sounds so much more artistic?
In her note, she forgot to give me her new email address so I will use this card to write back to her. Isn't it more fun to receive snail mail?
The roses are Memory Box dies. I free hand cut stems and punched out some leaves. The sentiment is  an old one.
The card had this beautiful design front and back so I was able to make 2 cards.
The flowers and sentiment on this one are both Stampin" Up!
I have used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful!! Great repurposing!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both your repurposed cards are beautiful! I love the idea of showing how much you love a card by using it to make even more cards and "sharing the love," so to speak. I have a whole box of saved cards I need to go through and see which ones could be repurposed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of repurposing cards. It's a way to keep giving. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete