Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Christmas Trees

Hooray, my first Christmas card!!! I received a "shares" package from my SU Demonstrator and recently purchased the Festival of Trees stamp set and punch. So I had to break it all out and give them a spin. The sentiment is from the Christmas Bliss set. If you get really close and squint, you can see the silver glitter paper punched stars at the tree tops. Also added more bling with 3 red sequins at the bottom and highlighted the red dots on the trees with star gel pen.

Inside is a stamped sentiment and a little row of trees both from the Christmas Bliss set.

I was inspired by this sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

It won't qualify for a prize as their theme is back to school. I sent my grandkids their back to school cards a few weeks ago. And I really really need to get started on Holiday cards.

I am off to Lake Tahoe for a week so will really have to dive into all the Christmas supplies when I get back.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card!! I love your trees!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card! Clever take on the sketch, the Christmas trees are awesome! Always love seeing your creations! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the different trees :) (I struggled with the Back to School theme too, that crafty ship has sailed! lol) Your card will be featured on the TMS Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete